Tuesday 26 March 2013

Welcome to my blog!

I guess I should open my first blog with a post telling people a little about myself and why I am starting a blog.  I am from a small town in Northern Ontario where the predominant activies are hockey and snow-mobiling (winter) and fishing (summer).  To make my living, I am currently employed as a map maker.  A few other things you should know about me: I have a cat named Jai who is, for all intensive purposes, my child; I like ladybugs, reading, cooking, hockey and all things shiny.  I am also a super movie buff, even though my town does not have a movie theatre or video store (thanks Amazon, Zip and Cinemail).  If you follow my blog, you will likely be hearing my thoughts on all of the listed topics and then some.  Another thing about me, I am a Brazen Beauty.  Through that program, we promote an indie make up brand, Brazen Cosmetics, which is run by a lovely lady named Sandi and based out of Michigan, USA.  From time to time you will see swatches and reviews of Brazen and other indie brands on this blog.

I do not promise that my blog will be life changing or even interesting at times, but all of the opinions and thoughts will be my own.  Thanks for reading and have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment