Sunday 30 June 2013

Kittens....aka What have I done?

A week ago last Thursday, I decided it was time to start looking for another cat.  I miss Jaime terribly and thought that a kitten would help ease the pain and give me some of the companionship I was missing....  Well, anyone who knows me knows that left to my own devices when making decisions such as these, I tend to be a bit irrational.  So, I brought my Mother along with me to check out some kittens....mistake number 1.  Instead of coming home with a kitten we came back with three...yeah, three.  Two will remain at my new house with me, the other will eventually join the brood at my Mom's house.  Its been so long since Jaime was a kitten, I forgot how much energy, little sleep and how much trouble/fun having a kitten around could be.

Here are the new additions to my household:


Alexander (Alex)





Michael (Mikey)




Fluffy (she belongs to my Mom and is sooo little)



Here's to hoping that I can get them on a sleep schedule similar to mine!

No comments:

Post a Comment