Wednesday 3 July 2013

New Glamour Doll Eyes colours

Hey everyone:  a week or so ago, Vee left word on Facebook that the had some samples of the new colours that would be included with orders so that is what I have for you tonight.  Mom and I both ordered some of the new blushes (very lovely!) and received not only sample pots of four new shadow colours but also nail polish!  Mom received Candy Floss while I received Makin A Scene.  I have tried Vee's nail polish and I must say I am very impressed.  Not only is the coverage excellent with one coat but the colours are very vibrant, rich and shimmery!  I painted my nails with Makin A Scene on Sunday (one coat, no base, no sealer) and my polish is still chip free and going strong. 

The blushes we ordered are Day Job and Polish My Halo.  Trust me, they are shimmery and beautiful, you NEED them in your collection!



The swatch for the blushes didn't turn out but wait until you see the new colours we received.  Between the two of us, we actually managed to score six of the new colours...(seriously I am in LOVE!).



L-R: Junkie, Pillow Fight, Busted








L-R: Hitch Hiker, Burlesque, Frat Boy





I really do LOVE all six of the new colours we received and cannot wait to see what else Vee has up her sleeve.  The new colours are to be released July 10 (from GDE on Facebook). 




No comments:

Post a Comment