Saturday 4 May 2013

Brazen Cosmetics - Smartmouth



As a Brazen Beauty, one of my duties is to post reviews about the many offerings Sandi has in Brazen's online shop.  You can also find her products in her retail shop in Ferndale, MI as well. 

Today I am going to talk about Smartmouth.  I also reviewed this for Christina of Lip Balm Wrangler.  You can see my Guest post here.

Smartmouth is Brazen's lip balm stick.  Sandi markets it as a vitamin treatment stick, not just a lip balm.  At any rate, the balm is smooth, great smelling and makes your lips very smooth.  It comes in a variety of flavours and I even have a couple of limited edition tinted versions.  My personal favourite is rum and cola, which smells exactly like a rum and cola should.  Pina Colada is also extremely yummy.  I typically use this balm before bedtime and have never woken up with dry lips when it was used.  It also works extremely well as a lipstick primer.



Smartmouth is not Vegan but it is organic and cruelty free. 

Ingredients: Organic: Beeswax, Almond Oil, Sunflower Oil, Aloe Butter, Cocoa Butter, Shea Butter, Coconut Oil, Jojoba Oil, flavour, Comfrey Extract, Vitamin C, Vitamin E

No comments:

Post a Comment