Monday 20 May 2013

Glamour Doll Eyes May OTM

It's that time again....new OTM from Glamour Doll Eyes!  Since May is both my and Vee's birthday month, I was really excited to see what she had in store for us.  I was definitely surprised when I opened up my lovely OTM package this month!  Back in October of 2012, Vee asked for participants to submit ideas for colours with names and she chose mine for May!

Meet May's OTM - S&M

The packaging.

 
 S&M - dark purple (nearly black) with blue and green shift & silver sparks.





 Extra 1: Risky Business blush - soft to medium pink semi matte with subtle gold shimmers.




 Extra 2: Matte Squared Masculine samples - Reckless and Fearless.




Swatched over bare skin: S&M (left), Risky Business (right).


If you missed out on May`s OTM, head over to my blog giveaway.  

No comments:

Post a Comment