Thursday 18 June 2015

Long Awaited Blog Update - September 2015

It has been a very long time since I posted any sort of update... so here's my update.

The babies....

Alexander

Oliver

Michael

Fluffy

Well, my kitten are not so little anymore.  Alex, Ollie, Mike and Fluff are nearly two and a half - it's amazing how time flies!  There are also a couple of new additions to our brood, Spud and Spot.  Two stray brothers I took in last fall so that they would not freeze to death in my Mom's neighbourhood.  Spudo is super friendly and spends a lot of time with me and the other cats, while Spot tends to spend a lot of time solo or hiding.

Spud (orange/white) and Spot (grey/white)


I also thought I would share a few things that showed up in my mail this week:

Fortune Cookie Soap - Halloween Soap Box (Zombie Survival Kit)






Sorry, could not get this to rotate...


I think my favourite thing out of this box is the Blood Bag shower gel.  Just love! And I am looking forward to using the healing balm.


Rainbow Honey September Mystery Bag (mini)




Both of the glitter toppers in this bag are amazing!  I really love flakies!! And the chocolate mint soap smells good enough to eat!


Rainbow Honey Order




This season is all about the pumpkin!!  I was really happy to see their Great Pumpkin line expanded.  This scent is my absolute favourite one from RH!  The purple polish is also a sample/extra sent to me.  I cannot wait to use it!

Glamour Doll Eyes OTM - September




This month's shadow - I Can't Believe I Gave My Panties to a Greek - perfection as always!  And this month's charm is just too cute - little bronze underpants.  

And finally my over-pour order from Ever After Polish.




The nail polish colour is called Yum Yum and it was made especially for the Facebook group Hella Holo Customs.  Yum Yum was inspired by one of the group members' cat, name of course Yum Yum, who passed away.  The inspiration photo showed Yum  Yum as a sweet Siamese cat with the most amazing blue eyes.  This order is actually for a back up of this polish, that is how much I love it.  It is the perfect bright holo blue.  In fact, I am wearing it on my nails today! It also included a couple of items from Yum Yum's Bake Shop - bath products made by Ever After and sold to help support the PetsMart Charities.  


No comments:

Post a Comment