Monday 15 April 2013

My Pretty Zombie Stars Beneath Glass LE Eye Shadow



Happy Monday everyone!  This is the first of three product posts I have for you today...I have been meaning to get these up for the past week or so but moving/painting my new house has gotten in the way.  At any rate, here is the first post, MPZ Stars Beneath Glass LE eye shadow.

I love My Pretty Zombie shadows - Andrea always has the most interesting colours and they wear very nicely.  I also love that all MPZ shadows come in square containers, which makes them easy to find in my vast collection of eye shadow pots.

Stars Beneath Glass LE eye shadow is a colour that Andrea created as a tribute to one of her customers or "dollfaces" as she calls us - Megan.  Megan was a good friend of Andrea's and recently passed away.  All of the proceeds of this colour will be given to Megan's family for her final expenses. 





From the MPZ Etsy shop - Stars Beneath Glass - steely blue with a gold shift  This colour is really beautiful and a very fitting tribute to a friend.  Andrea has an amazing swatch posted of the colour - check it out on her Etsy page here.




This colour is very limited edition and only available until April 23, 2013, so I would suggest getting it quickly before it is gone.  The link to Andrea's Etsy shop, MPZ can be found here.  This colour is really amazing in person, more so than I can describe.  Pick one (or two) up for yourself and help out.

*All photos were taken indoors with flash.

No comments:

Post a Comment